We’re a multi-national team of thinkers, designers, and coders passionate about doing great work.
At Netwise we focus on creating innovative online solutions for business that deliver clear and quantifiable results. Through a combination of talent, first-class service, and strong ethical principles, we work hard to provide real value to our customers as a trusted and capable technology partner.
As individuals we strive to continuously improve our skills and keep up with the fast-changing world of mobile and web technologies. We take pride in creating digital products and experiences that satisfy and delight not just our customers but ourselves as well. We understand that the power of imagination is our most important asset.
If you share these values and are passionate about design and technology we would be glad to hear from you.
Our current openings are listed below. To apply for an opening or request further details you can contact us via one of the options to the right.
Netwise is hiring a Account Manager to be a primary client contact supporting our growing client base. The Account Manager role is a hybrid role comprising both account and project management. The Account Manager will work with a diverse team of designers, developers, and digital marketing specialists.
Interaction with clients
- Manage and build strong relationships with a base of clients providing various levels of service for digital web properties.
- Serve as the main client contact and provide regular status updates via phone, email, Teamwork, and in-person meetings.
- Respond to client requests such as bugs reports, enhancement requests, development tasks, design requests, etc. Take initiative in attempting to reproduce bugs, ask follow up questions, and communicate and schedule work with the appropriate resources.
Interaction with internal teams
- Work closely with designers, developers, and other team members to ensure that client deliverables and project deadlines are met.
- Lead internal project meetings and understand and communicate client business needs to the internal project team.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to internal team members while communicating effectively to set and manage expectations.
- Maintain and expand the agency client relationship, and notify the sales team when there are additional business opportunities.
- Have strategic conversations with clients about their business needs and digital marketing goals.
- Budget tracking and reconciliation reporting.
- Assist with quoting and invoicing.
- Work with clients to collect project requirements and to write and negotiate project scopes and budgets.
- Responsible for the successful initiation, planning, monitoring, and closure of assigned digital service projects.
- Development and management of digital/interactive project plans, timelines, budgets and resources.
- Identifying and mitigating potential project risks.
- Maintain backlog of client requests and deployment schedules.
- Monitor project progress and manage staff work to ensure on-time, on-budget project delivery.
- Complete quality assurance (QA) of deliverables.
- Business-level Japanese and English
- 3+ years of experience in a client facing role as an account manager or project manager
- Bachelor’s Degree required. A degree in business, marketing, communications or other related field is preferred.
- Understanding of web development processes and content management systems.
- Strong problem solving, analytical and decision making ability.
- Exemplary communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills including the ability to present in front of a group.
- Superior time management and organizational skills with experience working on multiple tasks with multiple deadlines.
- Ability to work well under pressure and flexibility to adapt with demands as needed.
- Motivated with the ability to self manage and interest to expand knowledge.
The ideal candidate will have experience in one or more of the following:
- Teamwork PM
- Google Analytics
This is a full-time permanent position with compensation based on skills and experience. Japanese candidates preferred.
- Development, maintenance, and customization of WordPress and Magento websites
- Development, testing and deployment of custom web applications and services
- Design, develop, and update databases as they relate to Web applications
- Diagnose and troubleshoot problems with web applications
- Gathering and analyze business requirements
- Create system specifications and other technical documentation
- Extensive experience implementing and customizing one or more of the following: Joomla, Magento, WordPress
- Minimum 5 years work experience as a web developer
- Full working knowledge of PHP, Apache, MySQL
- Familiarity with Git or other source code management systems
- Ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to other technical staff members
- Understanding of responsive web design principles and techniques
- Experience with Ajax, jQuery, Prototype, MooTools, etc.
- Knowledge of international web standards and protocols
This is a full-time permanent position with compensation based on skills and experience.
User Experience (UX) Designer
- Develop sound UX concepts, including the definition of customer needs, task analysis, and the creation of personas, storyboards, scenarios, user flows and use cases.
- Translate concepts into designs that illustrate simplicity despite system complexity.
- Create standard information architecture documentation including wireframes, process maps, user flows, user scenarios, functional specifications, navigation schema’s, documentation and prototypes.
- Work directly with customers and stakeholders to design end-to-end experiences using participatory and iterative design techniques including observational studies, customer interviews, usability testing, and other forms of qualitative and quantitative research to uncover insights, learn about user behavior and verify design concepts.
- 5+ years of experience in UX/interaction design.
- Proficient in a variety of methods to convey ideas and concepts (e.g. storytelling, storyboards, wireframes, prototypes, etc).
- Software experience strongly preferred with PCs, smartphones, tablets and/or IoT devices.
- Good knowledge of the best practices for interaction design for cross-platform devices and applications.
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail
Compensation based on skills and experience.